At the stroke of noon on July 1, 1927, the Peace Tower Clock made its debut during Confederation’s Diamond Jubilee. Now, 90 years later, the commanding timepiece and its copper-clad apex are the pride of Canada! This beloved icon has been painstakingly re-created here in 99.99% pure silver, with two gears crafted from copper that once clad the roofs of Canada’s Parliament Buildings.
Certificate number only 0128 /1200 !
- A WORKING PIECE OF ART AND A MINT FIRST! Celebrate the 90th anniversary of an iconic timepiece: the Peace Tower Clock.
- IT’S HISTORIC: The two gears are made from oxidized copper that originally clad the roofs of the Parliament Buildings. It’s a tangible piece of Canada’s architectural history—right in the palm of your hand!
- NO TWO COINS ARE QUITE ALIKE! To preserve its historical value, the copper has not been melted down: any colour variations or markings occurred naturally during its time on the roofs of Parliament Hill—they also help to make each coin unique!
- A GLIMPSE AT THE INNER WORKINGS: Both gears have the same number of teeth as their real-life counterparts.
- AN AGED LOOK AND FEEL: Applied by hand, the coin’s antique finish enhances the precision engraving and gives it an aged look that reflects 90 years of history
|Weight (g)||157.60g 5 oz|
|Certificate (COA)||Yes #0128
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.