The lovely coin design shoots to thrill and features the iconic parrot from the Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap cover, the trademark cannon from For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) and many other features inspired by original AC/DC art.
- An officially licensed AC/DC Product.
- An official issue of the Royal Australian Mint.
- Crafted from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver.
- Struck to Frosted Uncirculated standard.
- Australian legal tender – measures 40mm.
- Strictly limited edition just 30,000.
- Set in an individually numbered RAM case.
Coins themed around popular music have been surprisingly popular over the last couple of years. The Royal Mint’s Queen and Elton John ranges have sold very well, but it is to Australian legends AC/DC we have to turn for the real popularity. Last year saw some cool ranges from CIT in Europe, that we thought was particularly innovative.
|Weight (g)||1 oz (31.1)|
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal 1/2 to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.