This beautiful Bull and Bear Silver Coin pays homage to ever-changing nature of the market with a stunning depiction of a bear and bull locked in combat.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 pieces.
- Made of .9999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz.
- Struck by the Perth Mint.
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Face value of $1 AUD
- Issued as Australian legal tender.
- Micro-laser engraved letter on the reverse as a security feature.
- Individual coins come in protective acrylic capsules.
- Multiples of 20 arrive in a shrink-wrapped plastic roll.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by artist Jody Clark. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II”, "AUSTRALIA", “2020”, along with the weight, purity, and denomination of the coin.
- Reverse: Shows Ing Ing Jong’s depiction of a bull and bear. Both animals are in opposing positions, ready to attack. Perth Mint’s mint mark "P" is also included in the design
|Weight (g)||1 oz (31.1)|
|Presentation case (box)||Capsule|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.