This incredible 1oz Silver Coin depicts the UNESCO world heritage site of Pompeii as it is today. But, its highlight is a result of modern day minting techniques.
Simply by tilting this coin, the hologram reveals the jaw dropping columns and Temple of Apollo exactly how they appeared nearly 2,000 years ago.
Don’t delay! Have the ancient city of Pompeii reborn in your hands.
- UNIQUE RECTANGULAR-SHAPED PROOF – unique 27 mm x 47 mm coin that shows the famous Forum of Pompeii as it looks today and how it looked before it was buried by volcanic ash following the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These 2018 Solomon Islands Forum of Pompeii Hologram Proofs are each struck in an ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER – Each Forum of Pompeii One-Ounce Silver Hologram Proof is $2 legal tender in the Solomon Islands.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your Forum of Pompeii One-Ounce Silver Hologram coin comes in gorgeous Proof condition, meaning it was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The worldwide limited edition for this fabulous release has been set at just 1,000 proofs.
Back in 79 AD, the Roman city of Pompeii was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. However, due to the volcanic ash the remains of the city were frozen in time and preserved meaning that the historical remains are still visible.
|Weight (g)||1 oz (31.1 )|
|Diameter||27 x 47 mm|
|Presentation case (box)||Yes -Blister|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.