This is the third coin from the "Code of the Future" series. It is devoted to the issue of Immortality, which has been sleeping on the eyelids of researchers for many centuries.
This two-tiered coin has gained a futuristic image through the use of several techniques:
- - It has been oxidised so that every detail of the reverse is clearly visible, especially the background symbolising the passing of time.
- - Selective UV printing highlights the human body composed of chemicals that degrade over time.
- - The most interesting technique is the use of selective fluorescent printing, thanks to which the modernity of this unusual coin can be seen in the darkness.
- The obverse adorns the image of human DNA, which in the future may be modified to provide people with eternal life.
- Mintage limit of only 500
- 2 ounces of 99.9% pure silver!
The subject of immortality is very controversial, and at the same time it has been discussed in principle since the beginning of mankind's existence. Ancient priests, medieval alchemists, modern molecular biologists - everyone tries to create a true Philosopher's Stone.
|Weight (g)||2 oz (62.2 )|
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.