The polar bear and the maple leaf: the two most iconic symbols of Canadian identity and pride. One is a national icon and a symbol of Canada’s Arctic wilderness, the other predates our national flag as a visual representation for this land, its beauty, its people, and our hopes for the future.
- OUR FOURTH SELECTIVELY GOLD-PLATED, PURE SILVER Piedfort! Our fourth selectively gold-plated, pure silver Piedfort! Almost twice as thick as a standard 1 oz. coin!
- A DISTINCTLY CANADIAN CELEBRATION! Two proud national symbols combine to represent Canada in one outstanding design.
- OUTSTANDING LEVEL OF DETAIL! Beautifully engraved in 99.99% pure silver, the reverse features an outstanding level of detail—as seen in the texture of the polar bear’s fur and the maple leaf’s veins.
- SELECTIVELY GOLD-PLATED! The use of selective gold plating adds elegance and an extra layer of dimension that allows the maple leaf and the rim be admired individually or collectively as part of the overall design.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
Ideal for your Piedfort or Canadiana coin display! Order today!
|Weight (g)||1 oz (31.39)|
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.