This beautiful silver coin portraits a Jewel from Pharaoh’s Tomb. Thanks to its scarlet color, ruby is associated with life: it restores vitality and inspires to find happiness.
- High relief and decoration with natural ruby
- Highest purity of 2 oz silver Ag 0.999
- Original gift for a medieval arts enthusiast.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces worldwide
- Unique coin with elaborate ornaments
In Ancient Egypt, the scarab beetle was seen as the epitome of divinity. As a symbol of rebirth, it was believed to illustrate the Sun’s heavenly path across the sky and its daily self-renewal. Produced from precious metals and
gemstones, these beautifully crafted sacred beetles were popular talismans, often used as currency. Today, the scarab-shaped amulets are excavated in the countries that once had commercial relations with Ancient Egypt.
|Weight (g)||2 oz (62.2)|
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.