The beautiful coin dedicates the first silver bullion coin in the Australia Zoo Series to the Sumatran Tiger. He belongs to the critically endangered species - the number of tigers living in the wild is estimated at fewer than 400 worldwide.The rare species is the smallest living subspecies of the tiger and has its habitat exclusively on the island of Sumatra (Indonesia). Beside his smaller body size, the Sumatran tiger also differs from other tigers by his very strong fur base color.
- First investment release in the Australia Zoo Series
- Crafted from 1oz of pure 99.9% silver.
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality.
- Australian legal tender – measures 40mm.
- An official issue of the Royal Australian Mint.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the Sumatran Tiger, running through water, along with the inscriptions "AUSTRALIA ZOO" and "SUMATRAN TIGER".
|Weight (g)||1 oz (31.39)|
|Presentation case (box)||In capsule|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.