Dazzling Coins online store COVID-19 updates
1.We’re continually monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus disease and taking every action to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. We have limited our operation to one person at the time.
2. Delivery of your order - due to Covid 19 we've changed our shipping carrier to UPS. (Unfortunately UPS cannot ship to PO.Box) We would use Canada Post Economy for PO Box deliveries. Slight delays might occur due to suppliers & transportation companies having delays.
3. Although we are working full time to maintain our services on outgoing shipments, the logistics supply chain has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic globally and we are now experiencing certain delays and constraints with incoming shipments from several national mints and suppliers from the world. We will however continue to ensure your needs are fulfilled in a timely fashion and to provide the best service as possible. If you have any inquiries on delivery times for your orders you inquire here
We thank you for your patience during these unusually trying times. And look forward to getting back to business as usual
Disclosure from UPS :
- Constant monitoring of our air and ground networks to address potential sources of disruption in our air and ground networks.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance and information being provided to our staff across the globe regarding the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and, Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). Please also see the FAQ below.
- Ability to track your deliveries worldwide on UPS.com.
- Where available, you can sign up for UPS My Choice for free. Enabling you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, where to redirect them and the ability to receive delivery notifications
Important Updates on Coronavirus - For more information, we encourage you to visit WHO’s Q&A on Coronavirus and the PHAC FAQ on the issue.