The iconic Silver Maple Leaf is a highly sought-after Royal Canadian Mint bullion coin. This reverse proof silver numismatic coin celebrates the Silver Maple Leaf beauty and success since its introduction in 1988.
- Premium struck for added relief and greater detail.
- Celebrates the Royal Canadian Mint’s attendance at the XXth World Money Fair, in Berlin, Germany.
- Officially authorized by the World Money Fair.
- Elegant design is finely engraved and meticulously presented in a rare reverse proof finish (brilliant raised elements on frosted background).
- A distinguished addition to any numismatic collection that celebrates not only the Canadian spirit but also the exceptional craftsmanship offered by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- A unique celebration of the Royal Canadian Mint’s world-renowned Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins.
- A limited mintage of each coin is available to coin collectors worldwide
This coin is no longer legal tender because it is an adapted/altered version of an original “legal tender”, enhanced by a private Mint, which is not related in any way to original Mint.
|Weight (g)||1 oz |
|Certificate (COA)||Yes |
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.