The ‘Aztec Coyolxauhqui Stone’ coin is the 6th issue in the ‘Archeology & Symbolism’ series. The impossible has been made possible using the enhanced Smartminting©️ technology colorized and brings the carved Coyolxauhqui Stone disk to life.
- 3 oz huge pure silver 65 mm diameter
- A design use of an actual artifact as the basis
- Extremely Low mintage of 99 pcs. worldwide
- A great gift idea for an ancient civilizations enthusiast
- AZTEC COYOLXAUHQUI STONE 3 oz Silver Antique Coin Cook Islands 2021
- AZTEC COYOLXAUHQUI STONE 3 oz Silver Gold Gilded Coin Cook Isl. 2021
The reverse of the coin depicts the Coyolxauhqui Stone disk in ultra high relief with all its characteristics including the crack through the middle. Around the disc are various Aztec carvings also originating near the Templo Mayor of Tenochtitlan in todays Mexico City. On the edge are the inscriptions: “Coyolxauhqui Stone” (the name) and “2021” (the year of issue). It has ultra-high relief and interesting small details of the original Coyolxauhqui Stone and other finds from the Aztec empire.
|Quality||Antique Finish Color|
|Weight (g)||93.3 (3 oz)|
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.