This fifth release continues the intriguing series theme with this special World Money Fair 2023 Edition of the Allegories: Polonia & Germania 2 oz Silver BU. Two strong and beautiful women, personifying the neighboring countries, are the perfect tribute to the world’s largest coin show in Berlin.
The Allegories have been ennobled in yellow gold and ruthenium, bringing out even more details of the design. This exclusive edition is limited to 500 pieces with a dedicated COA and special fair packaging.
The shield in the crown was divided into four parts, each of which has its own traditional meaning, precisely determined by heraldry. The shield itself is a symbol of truth, loyalty and trust. The crown is a symbol of power and nobility and chivalry.
- The visualization of Germania Mint depicts a two-headed eagle – a symbol from Roman mythology associated with Janus, the god of all beginnings, the protector of doors, gates, passages and bridges, the patron of agreements and alliances. Heads turned in opposite directions symbolize the past and the future.
- The pattern of the lattice refers to wisdom and prudence – the characteristics of every noble ruler.
- Golden ribbon with three flowers. Flowers represent the values that determine a strong and independent nation – unity, integrity and freedom.
- The boar – a symbol of power, was a very popular and respected animal in the Roman Empire. Legio I Italica, Legio X Fretensis and Legio XX Valeria Victrix are three of the most famous Roman legions that had a wild boar in their emblem.
- The coat of arms is surrounded by a wreath of oak leaves. The wreath symbolizes loyalty, stability and national unity. In mythology and ancient times, it could only be worn by people who wielded enormous power – spirit, muscle or magic.
- All the values depicted in the above symbolism were respected by Germania and Polonia.
Obverse: Displays Lady Germania, personified in the classic form of a brave, beautiful woman. She meets with Lady Polonia in friendship between the two cultures. Inscriptions are "ALLEGORIES" and "2 oz 999.99 FINE SILVER."
Reverse: Features an exclusive design prepared by Germania Mint to represent the moral principles and noble values that encompassed the historical land of Germania, common to the series.
|Quality||BU finish with yellow gold and ruthenium|
|Weight (g)||2 oz|
|Scope of delivery||Comes in Blisterpack|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase