This unique silver coin depict the first release in the Ancient Warrior series features the iconic Samurai in this unique mask-shaped design.
- The world’s first Samurai Mask-Shaped coin!
- First release in the new innovative Ancient Warriors series
- Struck in 2ozs of 999 fine silver with an antiqued finish
- Limited mintage of 500
- Comes in presentation case with certificate of authenticity
More about the Ancient Warrior Series
This series will feature legendary ancient warriors featuring their iconic battle headwear. The first release features the Samurai, the Japanese warrior that battled from the 12th century to the late 19th Century, which remains a prominent and established icon in Japanese culture till this day.
- Obverse: depicts the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II along with “Samoa”, “5 Dollars”, “Queen Elizabeth II”, year date, weight and purity
- Reverse: depicts the legendary Samurai Mask in full detail
|Weight (g)||2 oz Ag (62.2 |
|Presentation case (box)||Yes|
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.